Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 17, 2021

On with the Show!

 I signed up for the Christmas Fair and Merry Krampus show in 2019. Understandably canceled. Then delayed in 2020 to 2021.   I signed up again for goth in Dec 5, 2021.  I hope it goes and everyone is safe.  I've had my shots never the less I will be wearing a masks to make my customers feel at ease. I am not as scary as the things I make for the show.  (laugh).  My work is more "Adams family" scary.   Here is some of the work I will be taking to the Merry Krampus show.

Small table view.

Silent children and Pirate ornaments I will also be making some Goth Girls if I get a chance



These are what I call my Bleeding Heart Zombie's. 



Frank and Franky Frankenstein are a unique duo.  They were chosen to guest star in the the Special issue of Stampington Magazine "Art Doll" Sept 1, 2021. Along with Maria Antoinette in which Maria is holding her head standing on a round box adorn as a cake and Punkin Patch (a pumpkin boy).  I was quite excited to get these in there special All about Autumn special issue. Punkin Patch is a pattern sold on Dollmakers Journey on line store.  I am working on a pattern for Frank and Franky also.
 


My wine bottle holders are abnormal and water resistant. Made of fabric, which is gesso, layers of paint sanded in-between each application gives the feel and look of dyed leather.  Elements such as human or dragon eyes, wicked tails, horns and the fabric manipulation give theses covers spark a conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment